Pacific Resort Aitutaki
Cook Islands, Aitutaki
Tuesday, 21st May - 5:26am
Like a siren of the Pacific, Aitutaki seduces you. This magical place in the South Pacific is home to Pacific Resort Aitutaki Cook Islands, "World's Leading Boutique Island Resort" (World Travel Awards 2008, 2009 & 2010).
Situated on a triangle-shaped atoll rising four thousand metres from the floor of the Pacific Ocean, Pacific Resort Aitutaki offers an intimate collection of 27 absolute beachfront hideaways, secluded amongst lush, palm-filled gardens and is an enclave of romance, refinement and luxury that beckons to even the most discerning traveler.
Here, nature is at its most dramatic and beautiful best. At every step, you'll be enchanted by our secret world of tropical trees and fragrant flowers, powder-perfect white sand, aquamarine seas, lily-laden pools and sparkling waterfalls, all set against the backdrop of ancient volcanic rock formations.
And even when your idyllic getaway comes to an end, the seduction doesn't stop. When you return home feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, you'll pause every now and then to revisit your magical memories of Aitutaki. And you'll realise that this exclusive, romantic sanctuary will hold you in its spell forever.
At the very centre of the Polynesian triangle, the Cook Islands group consists of 15 islands scattered across 2 million square kilometres of the Pacific Ocean.
Aitutaki is a forty minute flight from Rarotonga. Flying into Aitutaki over the island is an unforgettable experience; the vast lagoon below is awe-inspiring with its vivid array of colours ranging from jade-greens, turquoises and indigo blues.
Aitutaki is geologically part volcanic and part atoll. Here you will discover the most breathtaking lagoon you've ever seen, dotted with idyllic islands and fringed by the azure- blue Pacific Ocean.
Covering 19 acres, Pacific Resort Aitutaki is situated in Amuri, the western side or sunset side of the island of Aitutaki.
Sunny temperatures range between 23 and 29 degrees Celsius. In July - September, the temperature ranges between 19 and 25 degrees Celsius. Severe weather is rare and infrequent during the summer season between November and March.
Cook Islands Romance
This mini-movie takes you on a journey through the World's Leading Boutique Island Resort and the island of Aitutaki. This mini-movie will give you a taste of what a day at Pacific Resort Aitutaki looks like.
To find out more information about this destination including Weather, Time or Cultural information, please visit the Travel Planner - Cook Islands.
- Full wireless internet access available
- Multi-lingual employees
- Private Decks
- Super King Beds
- BVLGARI Luxury bath room products
- Aromatherapy oil burner (suites and villas only)
- TV & DVD player with Satellite TV Channels & in house movie channels
- Beach Towels
- Snorkelling equipment provided in all rooms
- Expresso coffee machines in all Villas
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Insect screens
- Direct dial IDD telephone
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Iron & Ironing board
- In Room Safe
- Mini Bar
- Limited foreign exchange and travelers cheques facilities
- All 27 bungalows, suites & villas have absolute beachfront positioning
- Wedding and Reception facilities as well as Renewal of vows packages
- Incentive group packages
- Fine dining 'Rapae Bay' Restaurant
- On-beach romantic sunset dining in Bedouin style tent
- Black Rock Cafe & Bar (poolside cafe & bar)
- Daily laundry service
- Daily postal service
- Infinity Swimming Pool
- Guest DVD's, books, gaming console (Nintendo Wii) and board games
- Complementary room upgrade (subject to availability upon arrival) and bottle of wine, together with a small gift and flowers in room for all Honeymooners
- Cultural activities
- Basket weaving
- Island dancing
- Coconut husking
- Single and double kayaks
- Pedal boats
- Sun lounging
- Tiare Spa
- Half-day and full-day lagoon cruises
- Guided island tours
- Scuba diving
- Deep sea big game fishing
Pacific Resort Aitutaki
PO Box 90 Amuri, Aitutaki,
Tel: +682 31 720
Fax: +682 31 719